There are so many makeup dos and don’ts that every woman needs to know. There is not just one type of way that helps us to do our makeup, but there are so many tiny bits about it. To become a professional, it is very important to know all about it and know how to do it. But if you are looking forward to giving yourself a glam look and it is just that, then we are here for you!
Makeup routine for beginners
- The first thing that we have to do is use primer on the face. We can get this product in different forms, and it is creams, gels and sprays. The types are there but don’t forget that you have a skin type too. So it is better to go for a good product that gives the coverage and suits the skin type.
- Now let’s move on to the next step, and it is using the foundation. Keep in mind that it has to glide smoothly on the skin, and it will happen only with the help of even the application of primer. People prefer to use different types of foundations, and it can be powder, liquid or cream. Don’t forget to keep a check on the foundation’s shade as it will be the base of the whole makeup, and don’t forget to cover your neck.
- Now that the base is ready, you better move on to concealer and blush. With the help of concealer, just eliminate the spots that might be there and make a face look flawless. It is time to add the tint to the cheeks, and it is going to happen with blush. So use it and face makeup is good to go.
- Now it is time for the eyes. If you want a full-fledged makeup look, then go for the eyeshadow primer and then the eyeshadow of your choice. But if it is daily makeup, use eyeliner and make it wing for a little drama. Use mascara, and do NOT forget to do your brows, girl. Just add a little bit of highlighter on the eyebrow bone, and it is done.
- Can we get done with our makeup without tinting our lips? No, we cannot, as it is the best thing about makeup too. If you are looking for defined lips, then it is better to use a lip liner of the same colour as the lipstick. It will help outline the lips and give the best look to them.
- Now apply your favourite colour of lipstick, and you can also add some gloss to it. If we use a gloss with the lipstick, it can look so good, and they will hold each other for a longer time of look.
We are done with the makeup and if you are worried about the makeup going astray, then just use a setting spray on your face. And you are done!